MLM Electric believe that health & safety is a vital component of the business – a good health and safety record goes hand in hand with high levels of service and quality standards.
Our employees are the most important asset to this business, and therefore their health, safety and welfare is a priority at all times.
MLM Electric believes that prevention is not only better, but cheaper than cure. Profits and safety are not in competition – on the contrary, good health & safety is good business.
From a legal perspective, MLM Electric is committed to ensuring that it complies with all relevant health and safety legislation. Where it is reasonably practicable to do so, the business will strive to go beyond the requirements of legislation.
Our general intentions are:-
- To provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks to employees and others arising from our work activities.
- To provide and maintain a safe working environment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for employees.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health and.
- To review and revise this policy at regular intervals.